Glutathione is the body’s strongest internal antioxidant. It is significantly more powerful than other antioxidants. As we age or have chronic illness or poor health, levels decrease significantly. Maintaining adequate levels is not only critical for wellness, but it also supports you when struggling from chronic illnesses. It protects the cell from free radical damage and helps to improve cellular function.
- Helps with any condition associated with excessive oxidative stress, inflammation and free radical damage (most major conditions).
- Mitochondrial (cellular energy production) dysfunction.
- Neurological issues including Parkinson’s Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Progressive Neuropathy. Neuroprotective in the brain helping w/ mood, sleep, brain fog, memory deficits.
- Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia
- Metabolic Syndrome, Diabetes and Hypertension
- Skin issues: Hidradenitis Supurativa, Psoriasis, acne and premature aging (even tone, eliminate dark spots)
- Liver: aids in liver detox and eliminates toxins, pollutants and heavy metals from the body. Reduces cell damage in fatty liver disease
- Autoimmune diseases
IV in doses of 600 mg, 1000 mg or 2000 mg. This is the best way to give Glutathione to guarantee absorption. It may be given with other IV therapies including Myers Cocktail and NAD.
In IV form there are few side effects. It can cause redness itching or irritation at the injection site. In very rare cases patients can have allergic reactions. Should not be taken if you are sensitive to sulfites.