- Asthma and other respiratory infections including colds, flu, COPD, chronic sinusitis, seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Migraines and tension headaches
- Fatigue including chronic fatigue
- Cardiovascular disease
- Stress and anxiety related conditions
- Acute muscle spasms, stiff neck, fibromyalgia, polymyalgia rheumatica
- Hormone Imbalances
How it is given:
In IV over <30 min. You may add extra C, Zinc or IV glutathione for added benefits
Mild: discomfort at infusion site, very transient lightheadedness (feeling a little “tipsy”), flushing, relaxation. Taste of B vitamins.
Start with up to 3-4 infusions delivered in every 1-2 week periods. Then determine continuation or frequency based on effect thereafter.