- Improved cognitive function including mental clarity, memory, mood (including decreased symptoms of depression), concentration/focus, facilitates brain regeneration. Used to treat dementia and Alzheimer’s.
- Used in treatment of Parkinsons, MS, ALS and other degenerative neurological conditions.
- Boost energy by aiding in the production of ATP, an essential energy source for our cells. Treats Chronic Fatigue and aids in recovery from jet lag.
- Improved Athletic performance playing a vital role in muscle development and maintaining muscle health.
- Weight management in conjunction with diet and exercise, supporting metabolism and healthy blood sugar balance
- Reversing signs of aging
- Used a part of treatment in: Autoimmune diseases, Chronic Lyme, Muscular Dystrophy, Lupus, Vascular Disease, Heart Disease and Kidney disease.
- Help manage chronic inflammation by downregulating the enzymes involved in inflammatory pathways.
In IV form in doses from 100mg to 200 mg or as and IM injection from 50 mg to 100 mg. It is suggested that you get at least 3-4 doses to start before noticing any beneficial effects, in a weekly to every other week basis. We start with the lowest dose and you may increase dosing as tolerated.
Nausea, brain fog, heart racing or cramping during therapy. These symptoms are usually ameliorated by slowing down the IV infusion. IM injections start at 50 mg and slowly absorb into circulation, thus will cause less issues with mentioned side effects. There can be some redness, swelling, tenderness or bruising at the injection site.